Craving for homemade burgers but prefer burger patties which are lower in fat? Then you must try this special burger recipe using turkey meat. Our Thai Turkey Burger sure packs a punch – full of flavours, infused with ginger, coriander, garlic, Dijon mustard which surely take it to a whole other level, definitely will make your mouth water!
Complete the set by serving with Keto Bread, and Zucchini Fries.
Without further ado, let’s start cooking some Thai Turkey Burgers!
1. In a medium bowl, add ground turkey meat, garlic, ginger, half of the previously chopped coriander, curry paste and salt. Mix these ingredients well.
2. Divide the resulting mixture into 2 equal portions, then shape into flat 10cm patties
3. Get a small bowl and mix the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and the remaining coriander together. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
4. Heat the olive oil on a frying pan with medium-high heat.
5. Get those burger patties and put them on the frying pan. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, until the underneath are brown. Then turn the patties over and continue cooking until browned on this side as well, for another 4 to 5 minutes. Make sure the patties are thoroughly cooked.
6. Wrap each of the cooked burger patties in lettuce leaf to serve.
7. Optional bur recommended : top up or dressed up the patties with few stalks of parsley, thinly sliced cucumber and few slices of thinly cut red chilli.
As mentioned, you can also bake some keto bread which can be used as the burger buns and for an amazing side dish, try out our zucchini or courgette fries. So now, you will have a perfectly healthy, keto-friendly and mouth watering fast food combo!
Calories = 451
Fat = 29g
Protein = 45.5g
Carbs = 1.8g
Fiber = 0.8
Net Carbs = 1g
Leave a Comment