We have all suffered from a bad look day. We wake up late because we stayed up late the night before in order to meet deadlines at work and for some, we have families to take care of too.
Being a woman on the go is not easy because despite all your challenges and busy schedule the night before, we still need to look presentable for the next day.
Here’s how to look like a million dollars even if you have to rush in the morning :
1. After brushing your teeth, use the tooth brush to brush your lips gently. It helps to accelerate your blood circulation which will make your lips look more plumped.
2. For make-up, apply a tinted moisturiser instead of foundation on your face. Tinted moisturiser is a good replacement for foundation when you are in a rush as it blends with your skin color faster and usually it contains SPF too. Hence, killing two birds with one stone! You can find them at all major brands of cosmetics. To apply, you’ll simply need to squeeze some on your palm and pat on your face. You’ll have a radiance face immediately.
3. Mascara is a must to use which helps to enhance your eyes especially in the morning. Make sure that your eyelashes are curled before applying. Then, apply the mascara from the root of your eye lashes and swipe a little bit of it to the ends of the eyelashes. Repeat if needed.
4. If you are in a rush and unsure about how to style your hair, use some hair wax for a sleek ponytail. It works well with any type of clothes and it’s classic.
5. Choose a simple one piece dress if you’re rushing in the morning. It will definitely save time as compared to other pieces of clothes.
6. For shoes selection in the morning, you can go with a monochrome color (such as grey, white or black) to match with your dress.
7. Finally, do not forget to apply some lipstick on your “freshly brushed lips” but only after you are all dressed up. This is to prevent the lipstick from staining your clothes.
Well, after following the above, you are stunning now and ready to step out of your home. Best of all no one will find out that you were rushing in the morning and they may be envious of your fabulous look which only took 10 minutes!
Please do note that these tips are only to be used when you are in a rush. It is not meant for your everyday routine. It is always better to wake up earlier every day, go a your usual thorough beauty regimen and still have time to enjoy a nutritious breakfast. This will definitely help you glow the entire morning.
Leave a Comment